Edbert and Otis ep. 13 Edbert and Otis ep. 13

"I get it"

The humor is that you: put no effort in your work, upload a bunch of shreeking audio clips, and get 50 of your pals to vote 5.

Oh well done sir you had my sides hurting.

DWARFINATORclock responds:

hah well the jokes on you i dont even have 50 friends!

im so lonely :(

gunit the tank engines gunit the tank engines

Tour de Force

It's been twelve years since "Titanic," but the King of the World has returned with a flawed but fantastic tour de force that, taken on its merits as a film, especially in two dimensions, warrants four stars. However, if you can wrap a pair of 3D glasses round your peepers, this becomes a transcendent, full-on five-star experience that's the closest we'll ever come to setting foot on a strange new world. Just don't leave it so long next time, eh, Jim?

Honey Roasted Peanuts 3 Honey Roasted Peanuts 3

Useless...

...as this Useless Review ! >_>

Vote 0, please... it's Arwul to see this video over Flash Games like "Sonny" and "Portal" or Flash Video like "Tankmen" or "Mastermind"
T_T

2 Liters: The Movie 2 Liters: The Movie

ballin out

i can't believe i never wrote a review for this

th best movie...

Stop Your Shitty Posting Stop Your Shitty Posting

i might as well write a review for this now

a job well done a++

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

OMG OMFG DSGFDG ITS BIGGSKOO AASASAKSALSDASL

Hey Now Hey Now

anchorman soundtrack

this movie has no animation, put some effort into it man but i still gave it a 3 cuz of the anchorman voicing god bless Will Ferral.

A Message To The CC A Message To The CC

At least this has some validity to it.

You get your points across pretty well. The movie itself wasn't too bad, either.

Too bad just about every Clock flash released two days ago is eons better than this one. Clocks get their own day because they produce good flash movies. If you don't enjoy the humor, sobeit. Some people still find the recycled jokes funny (myself not one of them).

So I guess we'll just have to be more "orinial" to appease you. :)

lyall responds:

heh yeah sopme of the clock movies of 2 days ago were good but they are clocks :/

Clock Day 2003 Collab Clock Day 2003 Collab

Yeah...

I was supposed to finish a part of this collab, too, but it's still sitting here half-finished on my hard drive. Kinda sorry I didn't finish it and get to be a part of this, because it was a great movie. Everyone who worked on it did a magnificent job, and I commend everyone for spreading the love and helping the Clock Crew bolster its reputation.

Peace and love. <3