Jim Rome Soundboard Jim Rome Soundboard

BEST EVER

Best soundboard ever. I'm gonna have some fun with this one.

Counter-Attack LV1 Counter-Attack LV1

It was great.

Not bad for your first effort in flash programming. There were a few annoyances (that screaming guy during the intro) and bugs, but otherwise it was nice. The hit detection system was flawless.

You might wanna make the sections in between the actual shooting flow better (i.e. lose the arrows) and maybe have the gun follow the cursor, amongst other suggestions.

That side, it's a great game! Can't wait to see you improve upon it.

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Its sure it not perfect but for the next I will add many new thing, improve the programing and the graphic as well too.

BombJackClock BombJackClock

Good jorb there.

I remember playing this in the CC arcade. Did a great job with the actionscripting (or whatever it is, good job).

Duffy32Bit responds:

ClockWorksProductions thnx u

BombJackClock>all

ArtichokeClock ArtichokeClock

Ehhhh.

Whoever that guy was that kept spamming "Fuck Clock Crew", fuck you. Now that i've got that taken care of, damn this movie was disturbing. Yet, it was a fitting tribute.

Trivia Russian Roulette Trivia Russian Roulette

veddy good

its a great game, and its good to know other people watch the game show network besides me, tee-hee. got a couple questions though....

1. When you were playing the roulette part, were you trying to get the drop zones on top or bottom? it was a lil confusing.

2. What's that song called? it kicks major arse

Jessica Alba Bubble Bath! Jessica Alba Bubble Bath!

great job Wade

This was great, bubble bath, jessica alba, what could be better? I liked the touch with the rubber ducky doubling as a makeshift dildo, i didn't see that one coming. Only thing thats too bad with it is that we can't get real pictures of jessica alba in the tub

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Pretty good, but a bit tedious

It's a great game, but i have too short of an attention span to be patient with it