Edbert and Otis ep. 13 Edbert and Otis ep. 13

"I get it"

The humor is that you: put no effort in your work, upload a bunch of shreeking audio clips, and get 50 of your pals to vote 5.

Oh well done sir you had my sides hurting.

DWARFINATORclock responds:

hah well the jokes on you i dont even have 50 friends!

im so lonely :(

gunit the tank engines gunit the tank engines

Tour de Force

It's been twelve years since "Titanic," but the King of the World has returned with a flawed but fantastic tour de force that, taken on its merits as a film, especially in two dimensions, warrants four stars. However, if you can wrap a pair of 3D glasses round your peepers, this becomes a transcendent, full-on five-star experience that's the closest we'll ever come to setting foot on a strange new world. Just don't leave it so long next time, eh, Jim?

Honey Roasted Peanuts 3 Honey Roasted Peanuts 3

Useless...

...as this Useless Review ! >_>

Vote 0, please... it's Arwul to see this video over Flash Games like "Sonny" and "Portal" or Flash Video like "Tankmen" or "Mastermind"
T_T

Jim Rome Soundboard Jim Rome Soundboard

BEST EVER

Best soundboard ever. I'm gonna have some fun with this one.

Counter-Attack LV1 Counter-Attack LV1

It was great.

Not bad for your first effort in flash programming. There were a few annoyances (that screaming guy during the intro) and bugs, but otherwise it was nice. The hit detection system was flawless.

You might wanna make the sections in between the actual shooting flow better (i.e. lose the arrows) and maybe have the gun follow the cursor, amongst other suggestions.

That side, it's a great game! Can't wait to see you improve upon it.

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Its sure it not perfect but for the next I will add many new thing, improve the programing and the graphic as well too.

BombJackClock BombJackClock

Good jorb there.

I remember playing this in the CC arcade. Did a great job with the actionscripting (or whatever it is, good job).

Duffy32Bit responds: